Sunday, August 7, 2011

Should i go to church with my ex after he broke my heart?

We were talking for like 10 months and he started talking to other females and getting caught up in his lies i can not trust him anymore he even has a kid and might still be trying to fix his relationship with his baby's mother. thats why I stopped talking to him in a relationship type way.. now were just friends kinda .. I dont talk to him as much anymore and the last time i went to church was to bond with him and get spiritually connected with him. I now have this Sunday off and i would like to go to church but its the same one he goes to ... I dont know if i should go cuz i might feel a certain way and people keep confusing me ... I really would like to go to strengthen my relationship with god and to hear the preachers sermon. I noticed that I was giving all my love to my ex and making him my priority which was a huge mistake and now i want to fix it by making god my priority so i wont feel the way i felt when he broke my heart ever again with anyboy. what do you think I should do. Go to church with him forgive him and keep my distance and stay his friend. or should i forget about him and not talk to him again which i feel isnt christian like cuz then i wouldnt be able to go to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment