Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Am i exercising too much??

My average day of exercising includes running a minimum of 3 miles, jump rope for 10 minutes, swimming the freestyle for 30 minutes and then 10 minutes of breaststroke and backstroke, Sometimes I even run an extra mile of 1/5 mile sprints. I then workout which goes on average punching the heavy bag for 5 rounds (15 min) with 1 min breaks, then preacher curls, pull ups, chin ups, push ups, bench press, butterfly press, shoulder press, butterflys, dips, barbell curls, hammer curls, sitting rows, shoulder shrugs, lat pull downs, dumbell rows, and dumbell raises- all of this is 3 sets of 12 and this is done every alternating day , on the days i am not doing this workout i do legs and stomach, I am not going to explain it all but it includes the 3 mile run, swim, and jump rope, leg extension, leg press, leg curls, sumo squats, captains chair, stationary bike, stair master, decline crunches leg raises, planks, ---- I do the first workout on monday, wednesday, and friday, and I do the second (legs and stomach) on tuesday, thursday, and saturday. Sunday is my only off day, so tell me if you think this is way too much or just okay?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment