Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HAARP, Illuminati, New World Order?

I've never been a conspiracy theorist, I consider myself very rational. That being said, I've always known that it is important to trust my instincts. For the last several years I've known that something foreboding is happening. I've seen it in people, in the media and in our governments. Now lately I look around and I can see masses of people walking around, doing their daily routines and can't help thinking that they are just sheep feeding a massive slaughterhouse. We are all ignorant of the larger picture. I've always sort of known about the Illuminati...I started to dig. Then the New World Order came up, and finally HAARP. There is something there....I need to be able to speak to someone about this. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment