Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do you ever think of someone ..... And wonder how's their life?

Ok here's my story. (I'll try to make it quick) I met a girl a long time ago... The last time I saw her was 3 years ago. We had a relationship for a while but I messed it up and she walked away. I tried to get her back ( back unfortunately I was really depressed and heart broken that I said and did things that now I regret) I just wish I could take back some actions but ok it's in the past. The thing is I believe she at the end saw me as some loser who couldn't get over a girl who he never really dated for that long. It was my first true love. We would walk the streets together hand in hand at night watching the stars. I finally got over her ... It's been three years and I don't think about her too much. But tonight I'm thinking about her. I feel like I will never forget her and of course I wont but what I'm trying to ask you people is this.... IS THERE SOMEONE you have not forgotten? In my case I never got to say goodbye to her... I never got to hug her and tell her goodbye ... Whenever I watch the sky at night sometimes I wisper "I wish the best for you... Whereever you are" . I know I probably sound gay lol and loser . Please answer and tell me your story. I'd like to know what made that relationship so special and how often you think of that person.... Do you ever see him /her ? What would you change if you could go back ? Do you even wanna go back ? Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment