Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teen girls: What would your dream room be like?

The walls would be white and silver. I would have this really nice bed that is either purple or pink. The room is huge! On one side of the room is a rack of tons of earrings. On one is a rack of rings. A rack a necklaces. I would have a table of cosmetics and lotions and perfumes. I would have a special stand for my guitar. Then I would walk into a separate room with billions of clothes and shoes! Then I would have this really nice music player that is back and white. The windows would have purple (or pink) drapes. There would be this huge window on one side that would let the sun shine in! I would have chandeliers. I would love to have this room. I had a dream about it once and it was perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment