Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spiritually speaking I guess, is it okay for me to love my best friend over my family?

My best friend is my soul mate, and so is my sisters. There is this pull of energy we all share that makes us connected. I was raised a Christian but I view the world and God different I guess due to my gift. However Love is the greatest power. It's the soul who you are connected too. I think it is beautiful you can experience this with your best friend, no better person to understand then the person who knows who you are under your skin! We all have a purpose in life. If you feel you are born to love this person then love on and don't feel guilty about it! Just embrace it! Your family should be happy that you can love this much and how happy it makes you! Namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment