Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How do I fix my relationship? I can't lose him?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years. He has helped me immensely. He got me away from drugs, alcohol, cutting, and lot of other things. When we first started dating I was stupid, and carved his name into my hip. I scar horribly so that will never go away. I also have a home-made tattoo of a heart on my hand. The problem is, his family hates me. His dad is a preacher and I am gothic, also I was wiccan when he first met me. But my boyfriend is almost 18 and they treat him like he is 9. They take his cell phone every night, and they just recently grounded him for a week just for messaging me good morning without permission. He called to tell me this, and I told him I was sick of having a boyfriend without a life. I told him he is almost an adult and needs to stand up for himself. But, then he got really mad at me and told me to stop saying bad things about his family and to support him. Then he hung up, and hasn't talked to me since. That was over a week ago, and we always talk everyday, until now. Any advice? This is a pretty crappy situation and I'm not sure how to get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment