Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is this hypomania or mania?

Hi there. Hope you are well today. I am 24 years old and have been seeing a psychiatrist for the past 3 years for depression.However for over a week now i have been feeling different to my normal self. I can only describe it as being high and elated.I am extremely irritable and I feel so euphoric and ontop of the world and invincible.My thoughts are racing uncontrollably. I have boundless amounts of energy. I haven't slept in days.My speech is very fast and pressured. I have all these ideas flooding through my mind. I feel very productive and creative.My confidence is sky high.I feel like a rich and famous movie star and i have been spending money with unusual extravangance. My family is starting to get worried about me. I see my psychiatrist on Monday and i am going to show her what i have wrote here. Is this mania or hypomania?Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment